[TRLog] Arghh. Halp. Need something entirely new from TR.

Guy Olinger, K2AV k2av@contesting.com
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 16:22:01 -0400

For Tree/Ronald...

After reviewing UBN's from the CQWW, I can see that bad spots are
costing me points after the contest is over, e.g. NIL's that the log
checker can't relate to the real station.

For example...

NY4A is calling CQ on 40 on 7017. Someone in JA land spots KW4M at
7017.

JA1XYZ, JE2ABC, JA5QQQ, and JA3DEF show up in the log in short order.
All with large
QSO totals, and all show up as NIL on the UBN report.

It would be helpful to know what spots were showing up for my
operating frequency.

If there was a spot showing me as KQ4A 7.017.3, I would see it and add
a lot of extra DE NY4A until it got corrected.

Right now the band map shows CQ on the spot. Could it not show the
last spotted call instead? And use some symbol in the space for the
smiley face to indicate CQ freq instead, like a > symbol.

It also would be helpful to know if another station was spotted on my
frequency, which would alert me that I may have contention on my
hands.

Thanks, Guy.