[TRLog] ARRL Field Day and DX

Jim Smith jimsmith@shaw.ca
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 20:28:05 -0700

Hmmm....  I think we got two kinds of DX here, the new participants in
the rest of Region 2 and all the rest in the other regions.  I can't see
explaining to a JA what his FD operating class is.  Perhaps the new rule
for the exchange wasn't thought through very well.

I was thinking of adding DX to the dom file but that won't cut it for
stations in the other regions.

Sure hope nobody asks about this at the FD TR training session I'm
putting on tomorrow night.

Thanks for bringing this up Paul.  Better to find out now than on Jun 22.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO