[TRLog] Wrong Date

K2ONP@aol.com K2ONP@aol.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:23:27 EDT

In a message dated 6/7/02 10:42:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, swca@swbell.net 

<< I would use a text editor that has a "find and replace" tool and find all
 the wring things and change them to the right things.
 I would probably use Word Perfect myself.
 Mark, N5OT >>

A great program for this sort of thing is Textpad, which is a full feature 
Windows -based ASCI text editor.  It can handle a text file of any size, has 
all sorts of editing functions, and is available as shareware.  Its big 
advantage is that in contrast to a word processing program,  there is no need 
to convert the text file to a binary file and back again.