[TRLog] Simulator Callsign Correction

Dale L Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 01:14:56 -0500

While trying out TRLog on a new (used) laptop in the simulator (IARU) mode,
everything seemed to work great.

Except....

When correcting a callsign in the exchange field, I noticed that if I typed
in something like 45 599 jh1abc or 45 jh1abc 599, then hit return, the TU
message would be sent, the QSO logged with the busted callsign, 45 in the
RST Received column, jh1abc in the Zone and New Mult columns, and 0 points
assigned.  Even after correcting everything in the respective fields, no
mult and no point(s) for the QSO.

Am I missing something?  Should I be hitting something other than
ENTER/RETURN after entering the exchange and corrected callsign?

73,
dale, kg5u