[TRLog] 756PRO II Computer Interface

Ben Wilbanks benw01@earthlink.net
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:18:49 -0400

Thanks everyone for the very quick response.  I understand now that TRLog
doesn't support the ICOM using the shift keys (the SHIFT ENABLE = TRUE is
there via the CTRL-J key). I've been using TRLog for about 8 months I'm very
happy with its performance/capabilities.

The only other thing I noticed was the simulator doesn't seem to work as
well as it used to.  For field day it seems to kinda go off on it own
sometimes after I press enter when copying the sent  call.  Then yesterday I
reconfigured it to practice for RAC and it would answer my CQ with a call
but it never sends the exchange.  Is there something about the simulator
configuration that I need to include in the LOGCFG.DAT file other than the
ENABLE??

This is the last question......honest!!

Well alright at least for a while..............73 de KA6R  Ben