[TRLog] Re: TO4T

Doug Smith W9WI w9wi@w9wi.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 00:10:04 -0600

> From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
> Subject: [TRLog] TO4T
>
> I would like to get TR to recognize TO4T, i.e, display country name,
> beam headings, etc. etc.  I'm using the latest version of TR and the
> date of the cty.dat file is 2/28/02.  This may be the date I unzipped it
> and not the actual file date, however.

Easiest way to do this...

is to edit the cty.dat file with DOS Edit or Windows Notepad.

Find the string "Guadeloupe:".

Look on the next line, where it says "FG,TO5G;".  Change it to read
"FG,TO5G,TO4T;", and save the file.

If you then re-run the post-contest log massage, it will properly credit you
with TO4T.  (not that it matters for the Cabrillo file but it'll be nice to
know what your real claimed score was.)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66