[TRLog] Re: RSGB Commonwealth Contest cfg etc files

Jim Smith jimsmith@shaw.ca
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 21:23:26 -0800

Thanks for the reponses and offers.  Below is a note from G8OO.  If you
want a copy of the files referred to, let me know. I don't think Alan
will mind.  I haven't tried them yet.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO

Hi Jim

Further to you request for info, Yes, myself with three to four other TR
users have been working on a dedicated cty.dat file with only
commonwealth countries in it for the forthcoming jubilee or commonwealth
contests for over 3 months.

Attached is my copy of our cty.dat and jubilee.cfg as at today's date.
(which is probably the final setup as there has been no revisions for
over 4 weeks)

Try it out and give me you comments.... BUT PLEASE NOTE:-   The TRLOG
Jubilee or commonwealth contest set-up - must be in a dedicated
directory on your hard drive as it will not work in any other contests!

We look forward to working you on all bands as M0ABC or G9Q.

De Alan Holdsworth G8OO