[TRLog] 286 Computer Question

alan.kaul@att.net alan.kaul@att.net
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:19:58 +0000

I've had the same problem with my RS 286 --- and when I
asked the list, the response I got was some of the older
BIOS would have to be replaced... and it's not worth
it.  It is cheaper to buy a used computer with the right
BIOS than install a new BIOS on an old machine (if you
could find one that would be compatible).  So I bought a
used 486.
--
Alan Kaul, LaCanada, CA 91011
w6rcl@amsat.org