[TRLog] Florida Qso Party

Ronald Rossi kk1l@arrl.net
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:23:53 -0400

Pete,

My guess is that MY STATE was not set to FL in your LOGCFG.DAT. Did you
go through the contest setup routine when you started TR or did you
build the cfg file yourself?

I just has a look at the code and the DOM files. All looks okay there
and what you describe fits exactly with the wrong DOM file being
selected.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont