[TRLog] CFG File

Tom Hammond NØSS n0ss@earthlink.net
Sun, 26 May 2002 10:03:02 -0500

As you make changes to the CFG file using Ctrl-J, changes are saved
(serially) to the file. Thus you will often have several identical changes
listed... the LAST change shown will be the one which is used as each time
a command is encountered as TRLog reads thru the CFG file, it resets the
subject parameter to the setting of the current commend.

Tom Hammond   N0SS