[TRLog] Lastcqfreq

Ron D. Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 08:07:35 -0400

Mike,

Calling CQ with F1 or F2 is what sets the CQ frequency. The program does not
assume if you work a station in CQ mode that that is your new CQ frequency.
That would be too prone to user error and would probably cause other problems
as well.

I have not yet been able to recreate the problems some folks have been seeing
with the LAST CW FREQ function.

While playing around with this function though I did notice that the last CQ
frequency is not remembered when restarting the program. I will be changing
that in the next release. I have not decided whether I will attempt to pull
the data from the band map or change RESTART.BIN to include it.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont