[TRLog] extra TR.EXE and TR.OVR in 6.71a zip file...

W2AGN w2agn@w2agn.net
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:35:52 -0500

On 1 Nov 2002 at 9:24, Ron D. Rossi wrote:

> Folks,
>
> When I packed up the version 6.71a earlier yesterday I ended up with TWO
> copies of TR.EXE and TR.OVR in the zip file! That is why the file was bigger
> than the previous zips. One was the working set (time stamp 10/31/02 14:17).
> The other was a half fix which still has a bug in Auto CQ. I cannot say for
> sure which one will get extacted. I fixed the zip file and am sending it out
> yet again. They say three times a charm right! Please accept my apologies for
> jerking you all around with this release so much. I trust the improvements are
> worth it.
>
> The updated zip file will be released to you later today.

Mine unzipped OK, with the "good"version in the regular place, but
created a subdirectory with the "bad" version. I just deleted the new
subdirectory, and have tr.exe and tr.ovr with the 10/31/02 14:17 time
stamp in my usual "D:\tr" directory.

---
+-++-++-++-++-+   John L. Sielke
+-++-++-++-++-+    Ex-K3HLU,TF2WKT,W7JEF,W4MPC,N4JS