[TRLog] PIEXX/TS930 problems.

Rich Beckwith wn0x@earthlink.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:09:14 -0600

TR PORTS seems to report the standard ports for any PC.  I verfied that the
laptop was using what was expected for com 1.  This is a W2K laptop that I
am booting from a "Emergency Recovery" disk created by my WIN98 PC.  The PC
seems  to work with an older version of TRLOG (659) except that you can not
"send" the band changes to the 930, only receive what the 930 reports.
Again, the laptop doesn't work at all.

Rich - Wn0x