[TRLog] Re: SBDVP in a multi-op environment

Ron D. Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:16:38 -0400

Jim,

The full file name is what you type in. I generally use no extension. The CQ
or EX menus do not change unless you do something to cause the menu to
redisplay. ESC works well if you have it set to return you to CQ mode. The
CTRL-V command does work.

Let me see if I can force a redisplay of the menu in the next version which I
should be releasing by the end of the week!

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr