[TRLog] TR Log on HP-200LX Palmtop running Dos 5.0

Ron D. Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:24:14 -0400

John,

I don't know about the headings. If not though I remember a program you can
run against the CTY.DAT file to add the headings in based on your location. Go
to www.k1ea.com/cty. The program CTYHDG.EXE is included in the CTY.ZIP
package. Try that.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><