[TRLog] PA QSO Party

John Unger w4au@contesting.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:53:05 -0400

Hi Grant -

I have used TR for the PA QSO Party for the last few years without any
major problems so far as logging is concerned. Scoring is another issue...

I just take my log.dat file and import it into Excel as a spreadsheet and
do the scoring there.

I would be glad to share my .dom and logcfg.dat files with you and with
anyone else who is interested.

Unfortunately, I will be out of town for the PAQP this year, so will miss
it for the first time in a long time. I grew up in northeastern PA and got
my ticket at age 13 there (a long time ago...).  I had W3GOI as a callsign
for ~43 years before yielding to the temptation to get a 4-land call that
was easier on the ears for CW!

73 - John, W4AU