[TRLog] Version 6.71

Tree tree@kkn.net
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:40:20 -0700

> > It is based upon 6.71 (the latest release that Ron put
> > out).
>
>   What version 6.71? Never got that revision, and the latest revision
> mentioned on Tree's site on the revision history page is 6.70. Am I
> missing a version?

All - it turns out that I beat Ron to the punch with my special
version.  He had sent me the source code for 6.71 and that is what
I used to create mine.

I believe he will be sending 6.71 out very soon.

If you got the special version - then you are on the update list
just fine.

Also - if you would like an 8080 compiled version of 6.71, I have
it available (TR only).

Also note that any RESTART.BIN files need to be erased if you
are going to use the small version for a contest already started
with the full featured version.

Tree