[TRLog] DVP Help

William Liporace na2na@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:20:56 -0400

Hi Folks... Well I am glad I got into the WAG even if I only worked a few
people. I realized my DVP board had a couple of problems... The system would
not send any messages.  The first one was fixed by swapping out the video
board.  By replacing the video card, all of my problems with recording and
sending messages was fixed!!!
The second problem is a bit more serious. When ever I load the DVP TSR my RX
audio drops. It will not improve until I reboot the PC. If I boot the PC up
with the DVP no problems. I did not listen to the signal difference, but
very noticeable in the headset.

Any ideas??  TNX Will

William Liporace NA2NA
763 Huntingdon Drive