[TRLog] rotator control

KL7RA kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:03:45 -0800

> > Multiple rotator test report for the Idiom press Rotor-EZ:
>
> Aren't you far enough north that you can just point your
> antennas south to work most everyone?
>
> Tree

I'm shifted 90 degrees West of North America and nothing is
South of me except KC4AAA. I beam due East to work USA
and North over the pole to Europe. This is the land of the fixed
stacks and 40 over nine UA0's.

I do need to swing my beam around the first hop zone of 1500
miles to work all those stations but then there are only nine of
them so I guess you are right, kind of dumb after all. Sigh!

73 Rich KL7RA

ps  first snow last Thursday evening, didn't stick.