[Trlog] Wierd Cabrillo output

Bob Tellefsen n6wg at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 10:45:37 EDT 2003

I enjoyed using TR (v6.73) for the first time in the NAQP.
When I EDIT the LOG.DAT file, everything looks fine, lined up in neat
columns
as you would expect.
However, when I ran the Generate Cabrillo routine, I looked at the resulting
file and part of it isn't lined up as I would expect.  The Name and QTH info
are in the same column, separated by a single space.  Gives a very ragged
appearance to the column.  Is this correct for a Cabrillo file for NAQP?  Or
does the contest scorer even look at this column?
73, Bob N6WG