[Trlog] Remaining Mult Lists

Kenneth E. Harker kharker at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 15 13:54:05 EST 2003

    In the ARRL 10 Meter Contest this weekend, I noticed that the
DX remaining mult list was screwed up.  The domestic remaining mult list
was OK - the mults I'd worked were highlighted out, and the ones I didn't
work were still white.  But, when I did an Alt-G to look at the DX remaining
mults, many I had not worked were displayed as worked. In fact, with
BIG REMAINING LIST = TRUE, the entire two last lines of the list were
marked as worked.  The DX mults were also being incorrectly displayed
with BIG REMAINING LIST = FALSE.

    Otherwise, the program worked fine all weekend long.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker at cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops