[Trlog] Re: MASTER to TRMASTER conversion

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Dec 29 15:30:07 EST 2003

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 07:03:18PM -0800, Eric Hilding wrote:

> FYI, I tried another approach...1st creating a blank TRMASTER.DTA file.
>
> Here's the error I got this time (attached .jpg).

It looks like either something is corrupt with the .DTA file you have,
or that there are indeed too many calls in cell AC for POST to deal
with (which is a little surprising to me).  The maximum cell size is
192 KBytes - which would hold about 192,000 / 6 calls that average
5 bytes in length (more then 30,000 calls).

Smells more like there is something wrong with the file.  Can you send
it to me?

Tree