[Trlog] Shift Key woes

Marty N5NW n5nw at n5nw.org
Mon Feb 3 18:15:18 EST 2003

I have the same difficulty in moving from CQ to S&P (if I end up in CQ mode
by accident).  Invariably I'm inexperienced with the program and somehow end
up in CQ mode by accident, and the shift key moves me around after hitting
shift-tab to move back to S&P mode.

I ended up turning it off, but may turn it back on when I get more
proficient.

On a side note, a coworker has a licence plate that reads ALT TAB.  Wonder
if that means back up?  :)

de N5NW (Marty)
Bellbrook, Ohio