[Trlog] Radio Control using USB serial port adapter / or new interface

Juhan Poldvere juhan at chem.ut.ee
Thu Feb 13 19:52:36 EST 2003

Cal,

Can't help much with the laptop and USB adaptor.
Try
TR PORTS
to see what TRLog thinks about available ports.
Setting the COM ports from AUTO to MANUAL in BIOS Setup may help -
the port numbers get mapped around sometimes.
Maybe it is of help to know that you don't need two ports to
have both keying/PTT and radio control. These use different pins.
Setting
KEYER RADIO ONE OUTPUT PORT = SERIAL 1
RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT = SERIAL 1
RADIO ONE TYPE = TSxxx