[Trlog] TRLog dying

James P. Cassidy 107770.3462 at compuserve.com
Sat Feb 22 01:57:46 EST 2003

Just returned from TI5N using WriteLog and missing my favorite TRLog.
Others in the group had made the logging program choice.  Even thought I
had used it before WL was clumsy for me and too many nice TR features
missing.  Will TI2WGO who likes TR as much as I do made the comment he was
too stupid to own a program like WriteLog.  I thought of it as another way
that Tree had made TR Log for those of us too mentally handicapprd to use
WriteLog.

There were just too many small things lacking it Wl for Will and myself.
Hopefully if Tr Log is to die there will be something with more of the
features available.

73 Jim KI7Y