[Trlog] Exchange not being sent.

k5zm k5zm at attbi.com
Sat Feb 22 22:45:24 EST 2003

I just emptied my deleted items folder, so I hope this hasn't been covered
already. I recently had problems while setting up 6.72 for the ARRL DX
contest at NQ4I. I couldn't get the program to send the exchange no matter
what I did. It would key the rig just fine. But after sending the F1 test
message, all it would do is send whatever call I entered in the call window
and then it just sat there.

I tried ALT P O, ALT P E, ALT P C. None of it would work. I had to very
reluctantly fall back on Rick's default software. That being CT.

When I got home I tried it on my own machine only to be met with the same
scenario. I'm sure there's something simple I'm overlooking and that I'll
ending looking very Homerish. But I'll take the risk.

Tnx,

Ian, K5ZM

--
"Uh, this is no offense, but,uh... You are a robot, aren't you?"