[Trlog] Serial Ports IRQ with TRLOG

Vernon Lippert vlippert at smig.net
Fri Feb 28 14:30:56 EST 2003

Have hooked a second radio to the computer and can not get the two to talk while using TRLOG. However, no problem when I use other programs, such as CT or NA. The only difference in the set-ups is I have not found where to set the correct IRQ of the serial port in TRLOG.

Is there a command to set the IRQ of serial ports in TRLOG, or how does one get around this. I'm using COM PORT 4 with and IRQ of 12. The standard IRQ of 5 conflicts with other devices in the machine.

Thanks for any help.

73's
Bill
AC0W