[TRLog] Band Changing Anomalies? (OMNI-VI)

Dale L Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:04:00 -0600

> Ron & OMNI-VI Users,
>
> Setting TR to IC781 does not cure this problem.  Setting TR to IC781
> cures the problem of not being able to change bands/frequency by
> entering a frequency into the call window.  Setting TR to any ICxxx
> except IC735 solves this problem.

Hi, Kevin.

Prior to trying 6.71, I've never had a problem with the radio type set to
ic735 for my Omni VI's.  I can enter the frequency in the call window and
the radio qsy's.  I can punch the band button on the radio and TRLog
follows.  ALT-V/B work fine.  In all cases, the onscreen frequency display
(under band/date and above "radio 1") is updated with a half-second of any
change.

73,
dale, kg5u