Antwort: RE: [TRLog] Re: TRLog digest, Vol 1 #265 - 11 msgs

U.Lautenbach at OLG-Senate-Kassel.Justiz.Hessen.de U.Lautenbach@OLG-Senate-Kassel.Justiz.Hessen.de
Mon Jan 13 08:36:16 EST 2003

-----trlog-admin@contesting.com schrieb: -----
Von: "J. Edward \(Ed\) Muns" w0yk@msn.com
I do think that the TR method of handling *.dom files covers all the cases
and is easy enough to edit and maintain. For example, I prefer to see the
VE mults separate from the US mults on the screen, so I move the VE mult
block to the end of my *.dom files. That way they appear at the end of the
domestic mult listing on the screen. I'd like to figure out how to force a
CR so that the VE mults are all on the last line.

Try inserting a dummy mult multiple times like

-- = --

into *.dom to fill up the line before the VE mults. This is a trial-and
error-issue until you get the line break where you want it.

73, Udo
 dl2zav @ darc.de