[TRLog] Mults display

KL7RA kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Mon Jan 13 23:52:46 EST 2003

> Late in the NAQP, my mults screen changed from domestic to DX.  I
couldn't
> think of anything I did different.  Changing bands didn't make any
> difference.  I rebooted the whole thing, and still had DX mults up.
> Everything else worked fine, and post reported all the mults properly.
That
> would have been real bad if it had happened early in the test, as I
had no
> way to know what mults I needed.
>
> Any ideas?  V6.69.
>
> Ron - WA9IRV

Hi Ron

You hit ALT G which flips you into the second mult display. TRLog
remembers this so a reboot doesn't switch it back. It is in the book
in the Help menu display but I don't believe it is described any place.
You can see this command and all the others using ALT H. Then hit
ALT G to read the help section. Most of know this command from
watching the zones during the WW but it works for any contest
with multiple multipliers.

73 Rich KL7RA