[TRLog] Re: New Country Files 30 October 2002

Jim Reisert ad1c at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 23:25:15 EST 2003

Looks like there were a couple of omissions.  WH2AAT was in the USA (Florida),
not Guam.  If you are using CT, type:

  WH2AAT=K

into the callsign field in the logging screen to update the country file.  This
will only affect your claimed score, Cabrillo won't care.

Please send me any other corrections.  I will plan on doing another release the
weekend of November 9/10.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC