[Trlog] tr log list

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii at kkn.net
Fri Jan 24 08:57:05 EST 2003

We are having list problems.

I am working to fix them - more than just the
the TR-Log list.  Since I am the onwer of the TR-Log
list I picked it to be the first one I did since I
was not sure what some of the out come would be.

I am sorry you all got messages saying you were
unsbscribed  - this was generated by the list
software - you may have also gotten one that said you
were being subscribed some of you might have gotten
several of both.

Again I am sorry - but I learned alot after doing the
TR-Log list.

Thanks.

BTW - if you are reading this you ARE subscribed to the TR-Log
email list.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net