[Trlog] SO2R Query

Howard Hoyt n4af at contesting.com
Wed Jan 29 04:50:52 EST 2003

I am interested in exploiting the bandmap on my S&P rig since
CTRL-D seems like a real drag.

I planned to do that by setting a F key to CTRL-A CTRL-B the CQ Message,
so that it would go out on the run radio and switch over to it if I
entered a call.

1) It appears that CTRL-B is broke on 6.72
2) It would be nice if CTRL-B worked when S&P is in SAPMODE. That is to
say, I cannot seem to exploit CTRL-A CTRL-B CQ's unless my S&P rig is in
CQMODE.

I wonder if I am missing something, or how others are handling this ?

Thanks,

Howie N4AF
--
Howard Hoyt N4AF