[Trlog] Re: Trlog Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1

Dave W7DPW w7dpw at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 12:51:21 EDT 2003

I had similar experience with using IC781. setting for my OMNI VI
plus, 4800 Baud.. Several Qs were logged as NONCW.  I was on 40M CW
the entire time.

Today, I just tried againwith v6.73, the rig set idle on 40CW and the
display showed mostly 40CW but on occassion would briefly display
40SSB or NONCW or NONSSB. Some times the frequency display would
disappear briefly and then return.

I am a new user to TRLOG and don't know if this was nornal or not..  I
have read some of the archives which showed some problems with the
OMNI interface.

Dave W7DPW