[Trlog] TR in WAE

William Liporace - NA2NA na2na at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 21:41:14 EDT 2003

I do not know about the reporting/logging of the TR for the WAE... There
were a few other things that seemed broke or could use fixing in WAE!

You could not hand out QTCs until you had 10. But the way the contest works,
you could hand out QTCs every three (any other number) if you wanted too. I
heard people even handing out one at a time.

If you exited the program it cleared QTCs that were building, so you were
almost forces to hand them all out even if you were not ready.

There was another quirk or two that I do not remember. I do not have the
email that I had sent Ron at one time. I really enjoyed the WAE last year, I
may even try CW this year (don't worry, I will not get that crazy! but who
knows?).

Will NA2NA