[Trlog] June VHF and FD

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Jun 6 13:34:07 EDT 2003

At 07:17 AM 6/6/03 -0500, Tree wrote:
>After this release, KK1L will be handing the duties of maintaining
>the code back to me.  I really want to thank Ron for his efforts
>during the past year plus.  He has given me a huge break at a time
>when it was very difficult for me to work up much enthusiam for
>working on the program.  There will be some other changes in that
>release that Ron has been working on with some beta-testers.
>
>I think that the rest has done me well, and I'll be able to look
>at the source code without convulsions.

I know that the rest of the faithful join with me in thanking Ron for his
monumental efforts over the past year to maintain and extend the
capabilities of this great software, at the same time we welcome you back
to an active role, Tree.  Live long and prosper to you both!

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 9 May 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm