[Trlog] Version 6.73

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Thu Jun 12 11:04:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 02:30:31PM -0500, Tree Tyree N6TR wrote:

> Version 6.73 - released 10 June 2003
>
>  - This is the last release from work done by KK1L - thanks Ron for
>    keeping things going during my "sabbatical".  Also, this couldn't
>    have been possible without the team of beta-testers that helped
>    work the bugs out of many of these new features.

Yes - a big thanks to Ron and all the beta testers - Thank You.

>  - Direct frequency entry for inactive radio using CTRL-Enter. You can
>    now enter a frequency directly into the inactive radio right from
>    the call window just like you would for the active radio. Just use
>    CTRL-Enter to enter it rather than Enter.
>
>  - Can set the frequency of the B VFO using the direct frequency entry
>    in the call window by ending the frequency with "B". This works with
>    the new CTRL-Enter frequency entry to control the inactive radio as
>    well. Examples: 14250B, 250B, 14.250B.

The new frequency entry for the second radio and espically for the
second radio B VFO are really cool for working 40 and 80 meters
in SSB contests.  Something that I have needed for sometime to
make it easier to enter the TX frequency on the second radio.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr