[Trlog] Installation

Ron D. Rossi rrossi at btv.ibm.com
Thu Jun 12 14:24:14 EDT 2003

Bob,

To update an istallation the ESSENTIAL files are TR.EXE, TR.OVR to log, and
POST.EXE and POST.OVR to run the post processor. The install program should
still work fine with just these files present.

If you need a "full installation" disk, then dropping FCONTEST.PAS, and
READ*.ME is fine. You can reduce which contests will be supported correctly by
deleting domestic files as needed. You could compress the DOM files into a
self extracting executable if you want as well, but the install program will
not move them automatically then.

Maybe it would be a good idea for the future to have the DOM files compressed
in to a self extracting executable which the install program would run. That
should allow the files to fit on a floppy.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l at arrl.net) <><
Ron Rossi ASIC PE Test -- IBM Microelectronics