[Trlog] TRLog with USB to Serial port adapter

Tod - Minnesota tod at k0to.us
Mon Jun 16 13:26:07 EDT 2003

That is an interesting idea Ed, to run under Win98 and use a ByteRunner
USB=> 4 port Serial. I think I will give them a call and see what they say
about DOS drivers. I don't know the RocketPort company so I would check them
second.

Since I have a 'retired' copy of Win98, I should not even need to invest the
$100 for that license. My out of pocket would simply be the USB to Serial
adapter.

I wonder if anyone has already done this?

Tod, KOTO