[Trlog] Version 6.73 and Tentec Interface

vilbe8 at aol.com vilbe8 at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 18:49:56 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I'm new to this list, but have been using TRLog for years.

I loaded Version 6.73 and ran Field day this past weekend.  I had a TS-2000
connected to COM1 and the TenTec OMNI VI to Com2.  I had a major problem with
the computer and the TenTec communicating.  Most of the time, they were not
communicating.  About 20% of the time, the program functioned normally.  The rest
of the time, it was not good.

BTW, no problem at all with the Kenwood.

I tried using just the Tentec, no luck.

I tried a different contest, shutting down the computer.  Checked the com
port settings.  No luck.

I did revert back to V6.71B and everything worked FB.

Anyone else have this happen?

Thanks!

Jim
K3WU