[Trlog] RTTY Wish List

Gennett, Timothy tgennett at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 3 10:17:55 EST 2003

If there are going to be modifications to TR to enhance RTTY support,
modifications to allow RTTY to work with the KAM Plus would be helpful.  The
documentation in the TR Manual refers to an MFJ TNC.  I have never been able
to get TR to work with my KAM Plus.  I've exchanged emails with other KAM
users who report the same lack of results.

Tim