[Trlog] RTTY Wish List

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 6 23:55:31 EST 2003

Hi Kirk

RITTY is a DOS program.  It works very well but has no logging
capability on its own.  WriteLog, a Windows program, is able to run
RITTY and do the usual things such as highlighting received calls to
show their dupe/mult status, etc.  The combination works well but I'd
rather use TR.

However, I suspect that marrying TR and RITTY would be a big project
fraught with difficulties so I'm not holding my breath.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO    Reluctant WL user for RTTY