[Trlog] SBDVP - Arrrrrrrrg

K4BEV at aol.com K4BEV at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 08:29:12 EST 2003

I just can't get sbdvp to work. Here's where I am:
Latest and greatest SBDVP program & TR.
Creative Technology Vibra-16 [model CT4180] sound card (2 DMAs 1 & 5)
I've tried every SET BLASTER= string that I can think of... incl H1, H5, etc.
SBDVPB gives the same results as below.....

TR records FB. I can play the files back using Goldwave or by going to the
Alt-P menu and using Ctrl-R. Audio quality is quite good.
Mic is full-duplex, and works correctly through TR.
Pressing the F-keys while TR is running will NOT play anything.
Pressing the Ctrl-F-keys records like it's supposed to.
DVP is on - and Alt-K toggles it on/off.
SBDVPCFG.DAT is OK.
DVK works in WriteLog..... I'd MUCH rather use TR though.

What in the world am I doing wrong????

73, Don - K4BEV