[Trlog] Transmitter ID not included in Cabrillo file for WPX M/2 (POST 6.72A)

Mike Heideman mike_heideman at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 04:49:32 EDT 2003

I generated a Cabrillo file for our WX5S M/2 effort in WPX Phone and noticed
that the Transmitter IDs weren't going into the QSO records.  I tried first
with Post 6.68 and then Post 6.72A but got the same result.  I kludged
together a script to insert the IDs but wanted to alert other M/2 entries of
the problem.

I did remember to add @W6YX as one of the operators so that we don't have a
repeat of last year where we set the M/M record for W5 even though we were
in California.

-Mike, N7MH