[Trlog] function key problems

paule at sfu.ca paule at sfu.ca
Mon May 26 11:42:00 EDT 2003

I ran into something strange this weekend in setting up for
the wpx contest. For some reason when in cq mode, if the call
is typed into the field and enter press, the call and exchange
are sent as normal, but the function keys now available are the
EX function keys not the CQ function keys. We were able to
reconfigure some of the messages to work around this, but it
was an annoyance, and some of the flexability we would have liked
was not available. I don't know if there is a toggle somewhere
that I missed.

The only other problem I encountered was finding the function keys
not functioning, but quickly shutting down the program and restarting
seemed to fix that.

By the way, we were using 6.72 in dos mode (win 95), not a dos
window.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT ex VE7CQK - email: paule at sfu.ca
"Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad."