[Trlog] TRLog & WinXP

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Sat Nov 1 10:30:03 EST 2003

I know there are serious issues with WinXP and TRLog, but in the absence of
my radio desk pc not doing audio in the simulator (or operational) trlog
mode, I put trlog on my WinXP laptop hoping the simulator would work there.

CW was very chopped up.

I tried to check the archives, but I keep getting a page not found when
using the link at the bottom of our trlog list messages and even on the
contesting.com website TRLlog archive link (and the other links also produce
'page not found' messages).

Any quick clues to clean up the CW?  Is it even possible?

73,
dale, kg5u