[Trlog] Another Minor bugs in TR 6.78 -- and a wish list item

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Nov 3 10:34:50 EST 2003

At 09:25 AM 11/3/03 -0600, Sylvan Katz wrote:
>TR 6.78 worked very well in the SS from here. However there appears to be a
>minor bug. Usually when I entered a frequency in the Call Window TR did not
>appear to change the frequency of my Icom 736. Sometimes, if the 736 did not
>have the CW filter engaged then typing a freq in the Call Window would
>engage the cw filter but not change the freq. If I entered the freq again
>some times but in frequently the 736 would change to that freq.

This reminds me of a wish list item.  Every time you enter the frequency in
the call window and move a Mark V (or MP) to a new frequency, or command a
band change from the computer, the radio automagically turns off the
RIT.  Any chance of a Yaesu-only optional command that would send the
requisite CAT command to the radio after it executes the frequency move, to
turn the RIT back on?

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29.
2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm