[Trlog] Another Minor bugs in TR 6.78 -- and a wish list item

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Mon Nov 3 12:14:33 EST 2003

On 3 Nov 2003 at 11:26, Pete Smith wrote:

> You wouldn't necessarily want the RIT to hold the same
> offset, would you?

Y'know, that's a good point...  I do it both ways actually.
 Sometimes my ears just work a certain way for a while and
I like (need?) to crank in 100-150 Hz offset to hear things
the way I want at the time...normally not, but occasionally
I do...it's kinda odd I guess.

> When I change bands or jump down to the bandedge, I'm
> happy to have it set to zero, as long as it stays on,
> because my CQs do that already -- I just need the RIT
> on, to catch the next off-frequency caller.

Yes, that's more important, just having it turned on.

Guess I shoulda thought about that more before posting!

;-)

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA