[Trlog] Time on Log

Dave W7DPW w7dpw at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 09:26:23 EST 2003

Using v6.75..  My config HOUR OFFSET is set to +8..  My time shows on
the date/time line as the correct UTC time, but the Logged entry shows
local time.  As an example, during SS, my first Q was at 21:04 UTC,
but it got logged as 13:04.
I didn't notice until I loaded to LoTW and got a invalid Time stamp
and a number of Q's were rejected.  I had to go and change all the
time stamps before they were correct.  Did something change in 6.75 ?

I ran a test this morning in a separate directory and same thing
happened. Time/Date line showing as 15:15 and log showed as 09:15..

Dave W7DPW