[Trlog] Another Minor bugs in TR 6.78 -- and a wish list item

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Nov 3 13:48:45 EST 2003

> I am using a MK5, version 6.62 with up-dated arrl section file, one radio,
> networked, with paddle actuated, and each time I make a qso it zeroes out
> the RIT. It seems not to be transmitting that zeroes it but logging the qso
> does it. Most of the time I like it, but if I were running with an
> intentional split, it could be a problem.It does not turn it off ... just
> zeroes it.

Removing the > from the QSL MESSAGE will stop this.

I went nuts creating the SS messages and made them the way I actualy use them
during the contest so I wouldn't have to remember how to set it up every year.

I literially started up TR, selected the SS and answered the questions and that
was my config file for the contest.

I was hiding behind the K7RAT club call in case you were wondering if you worked
me.

Tree